The firm was originally formed in Moncton, NB in 1952 by the late W.H. Crandall, as a municipal engineering firm. Over the years, it has grown to include multiple disciplines of engineering, including water and wastewater treatment, transportation, land development, building mechanical and electrical services.
Today, Crandall provides services from the head office in Moncton, and branch offices in Saint John and Fredericton, NB as well as two field offices in NL. The firm works for all levels of government, private industry, developers, architects, international agencies and individuals.
We employ a staff of over 100 people in Atlantic Canada.