Greater Shediac Sewerage Commission Head Office
Crandall Engineering Ltd. provided the electrical engineering design services for the Greater Shediac Sewerage Commission building in Shediac, NB. This project included design of lighting, power distribution, fire detection and security systems as well as telephone and data networks.
Notable features of the design are the modern energy efficient LED lighting with dimmable, occupancy activated lighting circuits and also provision for a future electric car charger station.
• High efficacy LED lighting interior, exterior and parking lot
• Dimmable and occupancy/vacancy sensing
• Emergency egress lighting
• Security and surveillance systems
• Card access controls to separate public areas from offices
• Fire detection system
• Wheelchair accessible automatic doors
• Automatic operated vehicle gate with intercom
• Communications and data networks
• Provision for future electric car charging station